A Meditation on Physical Wholness

My body, and every part of it, is made of pure Spirit, which cannot deteriorate. Spirit within me, which is constantly flowing through me, takes its form in me as perfect, whole, and complete cells. Every cell of my lungs is strong and healthy, filled with life and vitality, strength and cleanliness.

By way of this practice, I am now made vigorous and hardy. I have the stamina of the Infinite. I am sturdy and robust. I am fortified with Spirit’s presence. I am healthy and well.

Spirit’s life is my life.
Spirit’s strength is my strength.
Spirit’s power is my power.

Every breath I draw fills me with Spirit’s perfection, vitalizes, rebuilds, and renews every cell of my body.

I am born in Spirit and of Spirit, and I am Spirit made manifest this instant. My body, Spirit in form, knows no time, knows no degree; it knows only to express its source, Spirit, fully. Right now.

Adapted from Holmes, Ernest. 365 Science of Mind (p. 241). Penguin Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts