An Affirmative Prayer (Spiritual Mind Treatment) for World Peace by Rev. Kathy Mastroianni

 As I slow down, take that sacred breath of Life, and tune into the stillness that is within me, I sense and feel the Infinite Presence of Spirit within me, through me, and as me. I know that Infinite Spirit is Pure Peace, Deep Love, Transcendent Joy, Global Harmony, Infinite Abundance, and the Shining Light of Wisdom and Guidance.


I know that I am One with this amazing, Peaceful Spirit and so is every person and sentient being on our beloved Mother Earth and beyond.

Deeply we are One.

In this Holy moment of Communion, I speak my Word, co-Creating with Infinite Presence, that World Peace is right here and right now. I surrender any sense of disharmony or unrest or wars or projected anger or struggles between or among others in the world. I rise up in Consciousness and know the Higher Truth that Peace is here and Now. I celebrate with Joy how we are all brothers and sisters together on this earth journey and that each and every person and sentient being truly loves and supports each other all along the way. We realize that we are part of one race – – the human race – – and whenever one or another has any problems or issues, we come to their aid and support them with Love, with any resources needed, and with deep and abiding Peace. We instinctively and immediately remind each other of the Truth of their Light when a situation feels dark, lonely, or scary.

When there are opposing views between individuals, organizations, or countries, each person intuitively goes into active and deep listening, seeking to understand one another completely first, then joining together to find a Higher solution that benefits all—and beyond. This is all done with calmness, caring, compassion, patience, and true Love.

Knowing there is no situation too big or small for Spirit, with Joy and gratitude I celebrate Infinite Spirit’s Wisdom and Intelligence revealing this Truth for World Peace right here and right now. Thank you, Spirit!

With complete confidence, I release this Word into the Law knowing it is fulfilled in amazing, wonderful ways. I Trust and Know this is done Now. And so it is.

------


Reverend Kathy Mastroianni is the Executive Director of the Science of Mind Archives and Library Foundation to preserve, protect and present our beloved Science of Mind history for us all to enjoy and for generations to come.

Rev. Kathy is currently on the Global Heart of Peace Initiative, has a Rise Up 4 Peace FaceBook page with her partner in Peace, Rev. Millie Forsberg, and facilitates a weekly Empowerment Group at a local domestic violence group to bring as much Peace as possible out to the world, truly revealing A World that Works for Everyone and Peace on Earth.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rev. Kathy; This prayer is like an oasis of cool, clear water in a hot, windy desert.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Popular Posts