The Present Moment, by Dr. Edward Viljoen

A meditation on words from Dr. Ernest Holmes

The eternal Now, the present moment, is where my freedom is. In this present moment, I am not limited by traditions, human-made rules, or societal structures.


I have come from the One Source, the Divine. The Divine made me with free will, a gift I accept and make mindful use of. In this present moment, I drop all loyalty to anything that limits me. I see human-made ideas for what they are, and I open my mind to divinely inspired ideas. I open my heart to the steadfastness of the Divine. I am of the Divine, and it is the pattern of perfections in everything that is.

I am guided correctly. I am lovingly inspired by Love Itself. I drop everything and anything that has prevented me from embracing the divine pattern of perfection. In this present moment, I allow the Divine pattern to motivate me, inspire me to live boldly and accept and express my feelings.

In the present moment, I the divine pattern of perfection for my life, and in doing so, Joy and well-being rise in me.

Nothing can stand in the way of my freedom. I now realize that spiritually speaking, success, abundance, and joy, are available to me, in this present moment. I embrace freedom in my life, my work, my world, and my body. In this present moment, am free to experience divine Love for me and to expand my understanding of the Divine. The Divine within me as me is All-Powerful, All-Good, and All there is.

Edward Viljoen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts